[PC-BSD Testing] PBI's and re0

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Mon May 26 05:50:41 PDT 2008

It is to be expected at the current stage of PCBSD7 that few, if any,
PBIs will work. This is mainly due to changing platform from FreeBSD 6
to FreeBSD 7, thereby breaking binary compatibility.

If you want to use PBIs you really ought to be using the latest
*released* version of PC-BSD, PC-BSD 1.5.1.

Tim