[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 05132008

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed May 14 08:39:34 PDT 2008

I didn't notice this here, but maybe your setup is different. What type
of connection do you have. DHCP? Try this, login as root and run
"dhclient <device>", does that bring up a connection? Maybe something
with networking is setup a bit different in 7-Stable, I'll take a closer
look when I get back home if you haven't figured it out yet :)

http://www.pcbsd.com