[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 05132008

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed May 14 06:06:19 PDT 2008

Here's another alpha:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/alpha-isos/i386/PCBSD7-Alpha-x86-05132008.iso

MD5 (PCBSD7-Alpha-x86-05132008.iso) = c53b9a571bf9019ea167b0bac9ecb758

This cut fixes up now NVIDIA drivers are installed, and has been tested
on my systems here, and seems to work now.

Also, this version has been updated to 7-STABLE, which has some more
hardware improvements, and fixes some boot issues I've been told. Please
try it out and let me know if it seems to fix anything!

FYI, I will be out at BSDCan for the rest of the week. When I get back,
I plan to start working on the Installer GUI for 7, adding some new
features and functionality that FreeBSD 7 offers. I look forward to
making a test ISO available shortly afterwards so we can beat up some of
these features.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com