[PC-BSD Testing] 2nd Alpha available

Terry Poulin bigboss1964 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:46:57 PDT 2008

What is the font size by the way??

On my 1.5 machine most of the fonts in kcontrol are set to san serif
size 10 and unchanged as far as I can remember.

I have no idea, what on earth KDE uses for 'size' but I believe that
Qt3 uses Points and Pixels, no clue if there is a standard size but
afaik LaTeX assumes text is desired in 10pt size.

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 2:30 AM, brian <brian.smith at summerside.ca> wrote:
>  While checking out xorg.conf I was surprised to find the driver specified
> as "nv" eventhough I chose "vesa" . I entered "nvidia" and viola - blazing
> fast GLX gears - approximately 1000 FPS faster than 64bit Vector fast . Next
> I will install a decent game and see if it will run without GL errors . Other
> than small fonts which are easily fixed , I can find nothing wrong . With
> fonts that small I'm guessing Kris has one big-ass monitor !

 [SAS]_Spidey01
 Warrant Officer Class 1
22nd Special Air Service EVR