Terry Poulin bigboss1964 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:36:04 PST 2008

> I can't say how much time it would take to reinstall the user's choice
> of ports, but they have to be reinstalled whether one does a fresh
> install or a PBI upgrade.

In my case I started the 1.5 patch on my 1.4.1.1 system around 0037Q and
finished around 0130Q. After that I started installing my ports and
completed most of them around 0505Q that night.

The only problems I had during the upgrade was having to re-install my shell
before starting a desktop but that is understandible when ones using one
from ports.

I was very happy to see though that while it seems that the update did
pkg_delete on every thing, it did not just up and delete every thing in
/usr/local/. I have Vim 7 compiled from source code and it still works
perfectly fine hehe.

TerryP.

--
[SAS]_Spidey01