[PC-BSD Testing] Broken GTK engine (Qt) message

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Mar 14 06:01:33 PST 2008

I haven't yet played with Audacious, so I'm not sure what the stuttering
bug is all about. Is it maxing out your CPU if you look with "top"? Does
it have any sound configuration settings that can be tweaked to run the
same way as Kplayer  / Kaffeine?

As for GTK - QT Theme engine, the version in ports is getting pretty old:

http://www.freshports.org/x11-themes/gtk-qt-engine/

We are running 0.7 still, when 1.1! is already out :(

We'll have to see about bugging the port maintainer to find out if this
can be updated. There's quite a few fixes / enhancements listed for the
versions after 0.7, and its possible that one of those will fix the
theme engine problem Audacious is having.

http://www.pcbsd.com