[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 1.5rc3

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Tue Mar 11 11:24:54 PST 2008

I installed rc3 on a desktop last night and Firefox works just fine.
The only problem I had was that when I tried to install the first
time I did a warm boot and the install disk hung up during the USB
detection phase. I had to use the power off switch to unfreeze it.
After a cold boot it worked just fine. I haven't had a chance to try
it again as I am involved in a remodeling project today.    :-)