[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 1.5rc3

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:58:55 PST 2008

This is a follow-up to last night's post where I discussed a Firefox problem
in 1.5rc3.  I have installed the same set of 1.5rc3 CD's on a desktop.  I
did a repair/upgrade installation.  I had no problems whatsoever.

I wonder if the problems I had on the portable were unique to that machine?
I wonder if it had anything to do with it being wireless while the desktop
is not wireless?  Perhaps some specific dependency did not copy correctly?

I will reinstall 1.5rc3 on the laptop tonight and see if I can get past the
Firefox problem.  I will report back later tonight.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio