[PC-BSD Testing] Feedback on PC-BSD 1.5 RC#2

Gavin K. Longmuir gavin at longmuir.net
Sun Mar 9 18:10:42 PST 2008

Have just finished installing RC#2 on a test system:

My PS/2 mouse doesn't work during the install, but does after the system is
rebooted into the installed system.

Looks to be nice and smooth although I was unable to be the install finish
normally - keep looping on the ports install section.

I suspect that this is to do with my system having multiple NIC's - the DHCP
will not work without telling which interface to configure.

I still find that the pinentry package is missing (a requirement for GnuPG and
KMail).

rdesktop is also not installed - it's one on the backend programs for krdc.

Gavin.