[PC-BSD Testing] 1.5 - partitions

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 09:10:48 PST 2008

I wanted to install 1.5 on a "test partition" and came across the following
problem:

My PC contains 2 HDs (2 identical 250Gb Maxtors) -

-1 disk has a Windows XP Prof partition (10Gb) and a FAT32 data partition
(240Gb)
- the other disk contains a PC-BSD 1.4 partition (100Gb), a DesktopBSD
1.6partition (10Gb) and a test partition where I test PC-BSD
snapshots.

When I ran the 1.5 installer both disks were seen fine, but all partitions
were shown as only 10Gb each - which is wrong.

I didn't dare to go further and install. Anybody else came across this?

Gerard
http://www.freebsdos.com/news