[PC-BSD Testing] New Alpha ISO 05242008 Mountroot problem

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jun 5 10:35:07 PDT 2008

Peter Brewster wrote:
> I just confirmed that
> 02/25/2008 01:35AM    534,177,792 7.0-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso
> exhibits the same problem on the test bed.
>
> Peter

Ok, good to know. We'll need to let the FreeBSD guys know about this to
get it taken care of then. Can you report this with the send-pr page?

http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

Go ahead and put down that it worked on the older BTX version, on
FreeBSD 6.3, but 7.0 fails. If you can, include as much information
about your hardware as possible, such as motherboard model, etc. If they
can get this fixed in 7-Stable (which the alphas are based on) then
future alpha-ISO's will be fixed as well.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com