[PC-BSD Testing] No fix for kde-config

jmdennis at dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 28 14:21:12 PDT 2008

I did the ports from the terminal like others have posted since the system
manager will not work.  I did not install the ports from the dvd since
they are usually old any ways and were just the ones created when the dvd
was put together.  I tried to install kmymoney2 and it showed that
kde-config was not installed and it was probably due to the fact that kde
was not configured properly.  I am having issues with dolphin as well as
it crashes on me.  I was just looking through the ports to find ede as I
wanted to install this rather then using kde and it crashed on me.  I was
able to start it up again and found ede.  Hopefully when I get home I will
be able to use this rather then kde.