[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 07252008

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Jul 28 11:12:19 PDT 2008

I had the same thing happen to me on an install a few days ago. What I
did was to delete all the partitions on the drive. Then I created a
partition and formatted it as FAT32. After I did that I rebooted and
started the install again using the newly created partition and
everything worked just fine.

On Jul 28, 2008, at 10:40 AM, Terry Poulin wrote:

> When the installer starts to copy files it is just a stream of error
> messages about failures to create directories and full media. The
> primary partition allocated for installation is a 20480MB (20GB)
> slice.

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\
   Alternatives are out there