[PC-BSD Testing] Latest Intel xf86 drivers and Wine out

John Stokes airy at netspace.net.au
Sat Jul 26 05:43:49 PDT 2008

Kris

I've noticed  Wine 1.1.2 is out and it would be nice to see it on PCBSD
(Freshports has 1.1.1 so may not have to wait long).

More importantly my Intel G35 chipset is finally supported by the latest
Intel driver 2.4.0 - O/K so it was only released three days ago but
can't find any reference to it in a FREEBSD search - any time frame from
the FreeBSD group?.
This would solve the 1600*1200 limit I currently have (a problem with
the Intel G965 driver apparently).I have heard it can take some time but
am not sure how long this is ...

John