[PC-BSD Testing] PBI installs

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 14:17:17 PDT 2008

Gimp seems to install and run just fine. I haven't used it extensively
yet, but everything I have tried works.

KTorrent installs right up to the point where the dialog box says
Registering file associations and then hangs. All I can do is close the
installing window which then cancels the installation.

I have run into a problem when installing any of the PBIs from the test
page. I go to the test PBI page and select a file. Click on the PBI.
Select open with PBI launcher and when the transfer starts check the
"Keep this window open after transfer is complete" box. Now try to close
the transfer dialog box. Clicking the close button does nothing and
after a few seconds the attached dialog box pops up. If I don't check
the box the file transfer window will close automatically. Is this a KDE
problem?

Bill