[PC-BSD Testing] Sound Cards

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jul 21 07:54:57 PDT 2008

I've gone ahead and added I think all the sound card data that was sent
over to me this weekend. If anybody was getting an error about no sound
support, and have a working internet connection, go ahead and reboot
your system, and it should download the new soundcards.xml file
automatically, and start working.

If you wish to manually download the xml file, you can do so from here:

http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pcbsd/trunk/system-overlay/PCBSD/soundDetect

Just place it in /PCBSD/soundDetect on your system and reboot. If this
doesn't fix your sound loading, please send me the diag file again :)

http://www.pcbsd.com