[PC-BSD Testing] KDE 4 not working

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Thu Jul 17 08:05:41 PDT 2008

This is just a check. The last several messages I have sent have not
made it into the list.

Also, I am having a problem with my monitor not going into standby. I
have the screen saver set for 10 minutes and standby set for 15
minutes. It activates the screen saver but never puts the monitor into
standby.