[PC-BSD Testing] Audio

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Jul 14 08:55:09 PDT 2008

I am not sure I am doing this right. When I boot I choose option 8 and
get to the boot loader. At that point I only have load and not kdload.
With load neither sound option seems to let me boot. Also, I know I
used to boot to a console on the older versions of PC-BSD but this
version does not seem to let me get to a console where I can edit the
file with vi. I will try again later this morning.