[PC-BSD Testing] Audio

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sun Jul 13 17:00:26 PDT 2008

One last comment on this. I seem to be getting the same error messages
with Edison but I don't know if I had them before putting the sound
card in. If I get ambitious down the way i will yank the card and see.
But Edison does boot and play sound properly. I don't recall if I
tried CD sound in the Alpha 7 KDE 3.5 version or not, but I don't have
those disks anymore.

I am again unable to boot into the latest Alpha. I got in just the one
time. I think I will wait for the next cycle and hope it works in
that.   :-)