[PC-BSD Testing] Weekly PCBSD Alpha for 07112008

brian peispud at eastlink.ca
Sun Jul 13 12:05:56 PDT 2008

 OK , I figured out that I need to right click on an app in the menu to
make a shortcut to the desktop or menu . When I do this for Firefox the
icon is a generic gear and clicking on it returns with
"/usr/home/brian/Internet/Firefox/firefox3.desktop could not be loaded,
as it was not possible to read from it.Check if you have read access to
this file." It seems to load fine from the menu .I still see no way to
move the icons - including the menu , back to the left .