[PC-BSD Testing] Audio

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sun Jul 13 07:58:50 PDT 2008

I tried that and I get the same results as in the bug link you posted.
I have a feeling I need the audio cable hooked up, but when I disable
audio in the CMOS and put the sound card in I get an SIO error and the
Alpha won't boot past it. I will do some more playing later this week
to see if I can boot Ubuntu with the card installed. If that works I
will probably try re-installing the alpa with the card in and see if
that works. It has to be something they did in the KDE4 stuff because
audio worked fine with KDE3.5 in place.