[PC-BSD Testing] Weekly PCBSD Alpha for 07112008

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sat Jul 12 12:28:14 PDT 2008

The system sounds now work, but I still get no sound when trying to
play a CD. Could it have anything to do with my system having an
onboard sound chip and no audio cable running from the drive to the
MB? I will dig through my parts bin and see if I have a cable for that
and if so I will hook it up and see.

On Jul 12, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Kris Moore wrote:

> Everybody,
>
> Here's the 2nd alpha with KDE 4.1beta2. This release fixes quite a few
> of the bugs reported last week, and also includes CD3 with FireFox,
> Opera, Ports, and SRC on it. Also, a DVD is now available, which you
> can
> use to install from one media.

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\