[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD7 Alpha 2 with KDE 4.1 Beta 2

Andreas Betschart vato12003 at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 8 10:41:40 PDT 2008

OK, that was silly!
There is sound in PCBSD7 Alpha 2 with KDE 4.1 Beta 2, but with mixer ogain
turned to 0, obviously no sound can be heard. Maybe setting a default of 75
for ogain would be a good idea.

Unfortunately not everything is perfect. System notifications are audible. JuK
will play ogg files, Dragon Player will play wmv files, but neither will play
an mp3 file.

Running "xine" in an xterm will give you: bash: xine: command not found.