[PC-BSD Testing] Bug Reports

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Jul 7 12:18:50 PDT 2008

I have to agree with you on this one, Kris. After using it for awhile
I am getting to like it better. Once the terminal bug is fixed and you
get the PBI's up it should be very useable. I have been using xterm
and the ports for the moment. Wine is one that I need the most.

The PC-BSD side of things is looking very good on my system. The only
real problem I had was getting KDE mucked up a bit.   :-)

On Jul 7, 2008, at 7:41 AM, Kris Moore wrote:

> Now about the response to KDE4. I was in the same boat as most of
> you at
> first, confused by some of the changes, and not sure if I liked them
> or
> not. But after using it on my laptop for almost a month now, I'm a
> pretty big believer in it.

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\
   Alternatives are out there