[PC-BSD Testing] KDE 4

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sat Jul 5 22:19:26 PDT 2008

I think we all need to step back a bit and relax here. One of the
purposes of this testing is to see what works and what doesn't. A lot
of work went into getting this ready to test and so we all owe it to
the team to evaluate it and help out as best we can. Just because KDE
4 is in this version does not mean it will make the final cut. That is
one of the things it is up to us to look at. Just do the best you can
and report what you find. Kris will let us know if we need to report
something we find to the KDE people

Now I am not saying I am happy with KDE 4 because it is a big change
and I am struggling with it as well. I managed to get thinks mucked up
enough that I will be reinstalling here shortly. And I really do need
a terminal to get on with things. Anyway, just my opinion here. I am
doing these tests because I want to have my opinion count for
something. And the version of KDE being used is not going to keep me
from testing.

Bill

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\