[PC-BSD Testing] I would think

jmdennis at dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 4 22:25:13 PDT 2008

I would think that you would want to work out the bugs with the new
version before you updated and started using KDE 4.1 Beta.  Some things
that were working before such as doing a port upgrade and also being able
to install new programs is broken because of how it was done.  I for one
will be installing some thing else until you make up your mind what you
want to do.  I do not like going from an alpha version that was stable and
working to including a beta version of some thing that is not stable and
probably will not be until version 4.2 or maybe even later.  I liked the
fact that this was not included before.  I like the freebsd way of doing
things and now you are screwing with that.