[PC-BSD Testing] ntfs-3g build 5130

A. Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Sun Dec 21 05:23:17 PST 2008

Hi all! I made patched ports of fusefs-libs && fusefs-ntfs to have a
latest stable ntfs driver.
Everyone interested, here is a  step guide:
1. if you haven't ports - install them
2. copy dirs from zip to /usr/ports/sysutils
3. deinstall /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-libs  &&
/usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-ntfs
4. go to /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-libs-devel && make install
5. go to /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-ntfs-devel && make install

maybe (i'm not sure :-P ) you'll have to rebuild fusefs-kmod.
In my case, fuse.ko didn't copied to /boot/kernel, I made this manually.

Currently I'm going to testing copying large files (HD Video 5g-13g big)
which failed with ntfs-3g.2130
Good luck everyone!