[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 3 PBI and Printing

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 09:39:49 PST 2008

RE FF_3.0.4 & Printing Problem

Fabrizio Parrella said:

nope.. it did not work for me..
I have the printer set up for user default and system default..
I use PC-BSD 1.5.1

plus, I have multiple printers in the network, and depending of what they
need to print, I need to use a different printer...

guess FF2 will be installed back until I find the time to test FF3 from
ports.

Fabry
Dear Fabry,

I also tested this problem with FF3 on a computer running PCBSD 1.5.1, and
it did not crash when you send the print job to the default printer.  I have
four printers on that particular network, so later today when I stop using
the web browser for work-related things, I will send the job to a printer
other than the default one to see if that crashes the PBI version of FF3 for
1.5.1.

Ian