Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:11:29 PST 2008

Kris Moore said:

I can print here with FF 3.0.4 PBI just fine on a few of the pages I
tested. Can you point me to a certain page that crashes when you try to
print it, so I can try to duplicate it? I need to get a crash here, so I
can figure out whats wrong :P

Dear Kris -- I cannot right now because I removed the PBI version of FF3.0.4
and replaced it with the ports version of FF3.0.4 since late November.

Since then there have been three significant changes which may (or may not)
account for your success with the PBI version of FF3.  (1) You released
7.0.2 with a FreeBSD base updated to November 24, 2008, (2)  you put in the
newest KDE release, and (3) the FF3 has been updated

I will make a fresh install of PCBSD on a computer and use the FF3.0.4 PBI
to see if printing causes it to crash.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio