[PC-BSD Testing] geom eli

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Dec 16 07:15:00 PST 2008

A.Yerenkow wrote:
> Did someone have some experience with this?
> If there is an option to have encrypted swap, why not make some GUI for
> creating encrypted directory for very personal documents.
> it could be even a file-based, which mdocnfiged and mounted to a dir.
>
> !DSPAM:1,49467294413562248720609!

That would be cool, somebody just needs to write one :) I don't have it
on my list at the moment, I need to finish up a backup tool, and do some
revamps to the system updater to integrate it with the add / remove
programs tool. (Already started on this)

If somebody wants to try writing one in QT4, we could easily add it to a
future release :)

http://www.pcbsd.com