[PC-BSD Testing] Wine 1.1.10 pbi

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Dec 15 23:23:49 PST 2008

The Wine 1.1.10 pbi does not actually install on my system. i got the
notification that it was available. When I select it and tell it ti
update it does download the file, but as soon as the DL finishes the
update install finished message appears. In the background it shows
the installation progress dialog box but that stays at 0% until I
click OK on the install finished box. At that point the installation
progress box closes out and the System Updater goes out and tells me
there is a pbi to DL and install. Needless to say it is the Wine pbi.

Computers can be fun again
                 format C:\
   Alternatives are out there