Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:29:00 PST 2008

Fabrizio Parrella wrote:
> if FF3 works from ports, to my opinion should work also from PBI
>
> when I get time I will see if I can find the problem in the PBI..
> probably a simple link missing..
>
> Fabry

and Kris Moore replied:

Yes, when we find cases like this where the port works, but the PBI
doesn't, we need to know about it to fix it. Fabry, if you install the
port, can you confirm it fixes your printing issue? Maybe a link is
missing, or we need to build the PBI with another make option to enable
cups to work?

I'm writing to confirm that the PBI for FF3.0.4 broke CUPS printing.
Deleting the FF3 PBI and installing FF3.0.4 from ports fixed the printing
issue.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio