[PC-BSD Testing] Kernel Panic on Wireless + shutdown

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Mon Dec 15 11:30:22 PST 2008

I should have checked this list too..

there are quite a few services that are not needed and I believe that most
of the average people will never user, for example SNMP, old HP printer,
FVCOOL???, lircd .. those, in my opinion, should be in the service list and
allow only people that want to turn them on to do it.

what you guys think about it?

fabry