Peter Brewster peter.brewster at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 08:55:05 PST 2008

You made me wonder.  I just checked.  Wine is ver 1.1.7 which I got via the PC-BSD path - never mind that winehq.org says 1.1.10 is current.  Didn't have any problem and I think I recall a pbi update on it not that long ago.  At any rate FF3 has always been better (smoother) on my i386 system.  (But I don't recall the same for long-ago PC-BSD 1.5 - and I'll skip the reconstruction, thank you.)

Peter