Arthur a-koziol at neiu.edu
Sat Dec 13 19:56:44 PST 2008

>if that is the case, it means that something else needs to be done
>with FF3 pbi..
>
>I already noticed that some icons are not showing correctly (new tab
>for example)...
>
>I will take a look at the PBI and see if I may solve the issues...

Fabrizio,

 From what I understand, CUPS 1.4 will be out very soon. The bug &
features search
on the CUPS site doesn't get any hits with FF3 and any LPT issue,
just https stuff.
I don't see any pending bugs in the 1.3.x or 1.4.x roadmaps so it
looks to be Firefox
specific at this point. http://www.cups.org/roadmap.php

Maybe this issue will be fixed in the upcoming Firefox 3.0.5. Coming very soon!

Arthur