Peter Brewster peter.brewster at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 18:23:15 PST 2008

Before you beat on the PBI too hard - FWIW on FF3.  I run FF 3.0.4 using WinXP and notice that some/much/most of the time it fails to create a new tab on the keyboard ctrl-T command.  Sometimes OK.  Other tab operations are a little screwed up but I've learned to hang loose and it hasn't been my purpose to quantify or fix.  This showed up a couple of revs ago.

Also, the most recent FF3 under Ubuntu just plain dies, most often associated with moving the position indicator when watching a video clip.  On a restart FF3 offers a return to interupted session which always seems to work - except the video position may be other than where you were or were heading to.

On PC-BSD I've taken to using FF3 under Vine - cause it worked much smoother and at the time was ahead on rev level.  But I am up to current PBI but don't even have a printer available to the system.

Peter