[PC-BSD Testing] Suggestions for PC-BSD for Netbooks

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Dec 11 13:45:39 PST 2008

Karl Fischer wrote:
> Hi
> I have been fiddling with PC-BSD on a small factor Notebook,
> Can I make a suggestion that the installer could be made compatible
> with 800x600 ?
>
> Another suggestion but it's not important,
> Could the Project perhaps consider adding a XFCE pbi.
> It's just a bit more lightweight for small computer in comparison to KDE4.
>
> Karl

I would also like to get the installer to work in 800x600 if possible,
I'm putting it on a TODO list here, so when we get around tweaking it,
we'll try to get it working with that.

As for XFCE, I've got that on my list of PBIs to make :) I'll try and
get one written in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com