[PC-BSD Testing] Possible small typo on OO 3.0.0 icon

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Thu Dec 11 08:14:59 PST 2008

Kris,

Installed 7.0.2 from scratch today and installed the updated PBIs
afterwards. I noticed that the OpenOffice icon on Start > Office >
OpenOffice-EN > OpenOffice has a subtitle that reads "soffice".
Either I'm seeing things or originally with 7.0.1 & the PBI update to
OO3 it did say OpenOffice in the icon subtitle. KDE 4.1.3 flies by
the way. Seems like the fixes and tweaks they are doing are working.
OO3 opens like greased lightning now. Amazing. All else seems aces.

Arthur