[PC-BSD Testing] BSD 7.1RC1 Finally!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Dec 8 11:03:34 PST 2008

Arthur Koziol wrote:
> Well it looks like RC1 has finally made it out the door. Although
> not yet published on the freebsd site, it is hiding in the following
> dir: ftp://ftp15.us.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/7.1/
>
> Looks like we'll actually see a 7.1 finally this year.

> !DSPAM:1,493d6f22413561278751169!

Great! Its been a long time to get 7.1 out :P

Just so everybody knows, I'm getting ready to release a patch / new
ISO's for PC-BSD 7.0.2 in the next day or two. Then for PC-BSD 7.1, I'm
thinking Late Feb sometime. It should be based on FreeBSD 7.1-Stable,
and include the new KDE 4.2 :)

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.2-beta1.php

http://www.pcbsd.com