[PC-BSD Testing] thunderbird + address book questions

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Dec 2 16:23:17 PST 2008

no really...

I have over 300 names in my list, and I have them divided by subfolders
similar to:
 - family - fab
 - family - deb
 - friends
 - work - company 1
 - work - company 2
 - work - company 2 - 3rd party
 - medical
 - etc ...

as I share the addressbook with my wife through plaxo.com, so it is
important to keep the folder divided

Fabry