[PC-BSD Testing] thunderbird + address book questions

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Dec 2 05:11:59 PST 2008

I moved to Thunderbird as my email client as kmail was having some
issues with IMAP folders and synchronizing them (using disconnected imap).

Thunderbird works like a champ, only a couple of problems:

 - the time is shown in 24 hours. I have changed the KDE settings and
even tried to manually change the startup using LC_TIME=en_US, but it is
still showing a 24hours time

 - lightning is an old version (0.7) and other extensions are not
working because of that (for example Google calendar extension).  I
cannot update the extension because it is read-only.

is this the right place for PBI problems or should I send to the forum ?

Fabry