[PC-BSD Testing] Kernel Panic on Wireless + shutdown

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Dec 2 04:39:09 PST 2008

no, I don't think that that is the error... I will be more careful next
time and write down the error, th only problem is that when it happens
the computer restarts after a few seconds (mainly 'cause it happens on
shutdown.. I think)

I start to notice a problem with ACPI as well.. the laptop doesn't shut
down completely.. I get the message that says that the computer will be
shutdown via ACPI, then the monitor get blank, but the laptop stays on
and I have to press the power button for a few seconds to force the
shutdown.

what should I do... burn the laptop or try to solve the issues? :-)

Fabry