[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 7 Beta 1 , Very Sluggish

Edward O'Callaghan victoredwardocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 05:49:37 PDT 2008

You need to  provide your hardware config info such as dmesg else this
kind of comment is completely useless !

2008/8/31 KC1DI <davekc1di at gmail.com>:
> PC-BSD 7 Beta 1 installed well,  but it is very sluggish and mouse is
> very jumpy.. I've used SuSE 11.0 with KDE 4.1 on this same machine and
> it works fine.  so Something not Right with BSD's setup of KDE yet.
> will keep testing see if I can norrow it down a bit further.

All Documents adhered to the ISO/IEC 26300 standard file format for
electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts,
presentations and word processing documents from this email address.
The author does not take responsibility of the recipients inability to
read international standards and who use proprietary products such as
MS Office.
See: http://www.openoffice.org/
Edward O'Callaghan.
--