[PC-BSD Testing] No Keyboard Support On Laptop

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:44:39 PDT 2008

I don't think that with my skill I could give you any decent help but seems
to me the problem is about xorg.conf. If u can check that file from your new
"installation" and PCBSD 6 that would clear it abit up, I'm sure. I would
have done that first.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Jesse Griffin
<jag3773+pcbsd at gmail.com<jag3773%2Bpcbsd at gmail.com>