[PC-BSD Testing] Possible additions required for PC-BSD

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:42:04 PDT 2008

I can agree with you only about fonts. I don't like the bigger half of
fonts. DejaVu is a standart linux pack tho, but most part of them are just
useless and makes my eyes red when I try to read what's written in there.
And please, include some nice console font by default, Kris. You'll be the
first I tell ya ;)
About thunderbird. I resonally don't use mail clients since I prefere using
my gmail inside firefox. That one is much more dynamical than any of
clients. But, if I'll try thinking on a second about using a mail agent I
think i'd prefer korn or kmail. I like to have completed design and
colorscheme in as much of my apps as it's possible. I'm tired of Bill Gate's
cocktail called windows. I'm trying to get something personal and don't want
to find 'where to find that godsaken binding option' in each of my
application. KDE ftw! I don't mind bugs since it pays me for it with it's
usability and great original and customizable ui!