[PC-BSD Testing] I agree

jmdennis at dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 27 15:36:04 PDT 2008

I agree that no desktop is perfect and none will ever be but you have to
use what you can actually use and teach others how to use.  I am just glad
that I have other options and can use what I want to use.  The nice thing
about Linux is that you have many options.  I can understand not wanting
to include these options on the dvd or cd but like I said I do not like
KDE 4.1 and thus will use my other options.  Right now I am using Debian
and quite happy with how easy it is to install other desktops on it and
uninstalling those that I do not like.