[PC-BSD Testing] Torrent for the next beta

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Aug 27 07:02:49 PDT 2008

flat.rose wrote:
> I'm pretty sure u can do that by yourself by crafting and uploading a
> .torrent file to tpb or anywhere else.
> Doubt that it serves as some kind of law-breaking deal, 'cuz there're gonna
> be a huge amount of ftp mirrors for beta.
> Gl tho.

A torrent should be just fine!

At the moment I'm not running a tracker though, but If you like though,
I'll contact gotbsd.net and see if he'll help us seed / track the
torrents to get it going, since he has in the past.

I will need help seeding as well, since my connection here isn't all
that great for getting a torrent started.

http://www.pcbsd.com