[PC-BSD Testing] Testing PC-BSD 7 on VMWare OS X

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Aug 26 14:31:58 PDT 2008

Brent Austin wrote:
> Are you waiting for the beta to be final before the ftp server is put back online?
> thanks
> -b

Our new ftp server is being re-synced right now, and should be up
shortly. However, the beta is going to be ready sometime tomorrow it
looks like, so that should be hitting the mirrors on Thursday / Friday.
You'll probably want to wait and grab that in a day or so. I'll send a
notice out giving you guys a heads up once its done uploading so you can
grab it before we announce it on the website :P

http://www.pcbsd.com