[PC-BSD Testing] ethernet detection

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:13:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

  you might try some "lspci" or alike while in (a live) linux to figure out
the chip of the device and google-out whether it is supported in the
FreeBSD7 or whether  there are any trouble reports for it in the FreeBSD....
Or you just might be missing a module loading within the boot-loader - but
it's just a guess of mine....

regards,
milan