[PC-BSD Testing] I want KDE 3.5 back !!!!!!!!!!!!

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:16:58 PDT 2008

Konqueror is abit buggy imo... I was glad  browsing files throught the tabs
so I felt myself a progressive one. But when I thought that I can uninstall
my firefox and have a web-browser + a filemanager in one big tabBar I was
frustrated. Shame Konq don't have a firefox integration or FIrefox don't
have dolphin's one :(